Fructus Data AB (hereinafter referred to as Fructus) – policy regarding personal data
Our personal data policy describes what data we collect, for what purpose it is collected, how you can have control over your own data and how you can contact us. The policy applies when you use websites and services administered by Fructus. We are responsible for personal data in accordance with these conditions and are responsible for processing in accordance with current legislation.
Personal data that we collect
We process personal data that you provide to us by filling in information on our website or in connection with an interaction. Examples of personal data we collect are company name, your name and your email address. Fructus registers personal data in these situations:
• When you fill in your personal data on the website.
• If you contact us by email, by phone, our website or social media.
• If you visit us at a fair, open house or other event.
• If you sign up for our newsletter.
Collection with Consent
By clicking the "I approve" button when filling out a form, you agree that the personal data, such as company name, name and email address that you enter on this website may be used for marketing purposes for the service/product exposed in connection to where you are asked to fill in your personal data.
How we use collected information
Fructus processes personal data mainly for the purposes stated below as well as for any additional purposes stated at the time of collection:
• Facilitate good customer service by enabling you to download updates and other material from this website that you may find useful in the use of the product(s) you purchased
• Enable good customer service, such as handling your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information that you have requested
• To send you information and marketing via e-mail, when you have an active customer relationship with us
• To contact you by email about other offers, promotions or services that we think may be of interest to you, please note that you can opt out of this marketing at any time
• To send you important user information such as service bulletins for the product(s) you purchased, as well as communications about changes to our terms and policies
How long is information stored?
By providing information to Fructus, you give your permission for Fructus to register and store the specified personal data for specified purposes. As a legal basis for processing, We will refer to legitimate interest or consent. Please note that you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us, for contact details visit https://fructus.se/en/kontakt/ .
The processing takes place in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data is not preserved for a longer period of time than is necessary with regard to the purposes of the processing. The company will store your personal data as long as you are a customer with us. Certain information can be kept longer when required due to other legal requirements, such as the Accounting Act. In all handling of personal data, however, a high level of security and confidentiality is always observed.
You have the right to receive information about the personal data stored by us about you. In addition, you can, according to the statutory conditions, request the correction of incorrect data, limitation of data or deletion of your personal data. You also have the right to object to the treatment based on a balancing of interests.
How to contact us
If you have questions or if you would like information or corrections about which of your personal data Fructus processes, you can send a signed request to:
Fructus Data AB, Storsätragränd 5, 12739 Skärholmen, Sweden